At Delaney & Delaney, we specialise in advising Not-For-Profit and Disability sector clients.
At Delaney & Delaney, we have a special interest in community organisations, including groups that protect the rights of vulnerable and marginalised members of our community.
Members of our legal team act for, and are actively involved with not-for-profit organisations in a variety of sectors, including:
- the disability sector;
- the Indigenous sector;
- the environmental sector;
- the LGBTIQ sector; and
- community legal centres.
Our Principal, Fiona Kennedy is a member of the Queensland Law Society Health & Disability Sub-committee, Queensland Advocacy Incorporated Management Committee and sits on the Board of Directors for Bespoke Lifestyles.
We assist a wide variety of clients in the not-for-profit and disability sectors on a wide range of issues including:
- Corporate Governance issues;
- Employment law;
- The rollout of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- Compliance with legislation such as the Australian Charities and Not‑for‑profits Commission Act 2012 (Cth) and Collections Act 1966 (Qld);
- Advice on fundraising activities, including charitable bequest clauses in wills; and
- Contract drafting.
We can assist you with all aspects of not-for-profit, including:
We make it our mission to serve you with excellence and integrity
Get in touch with us today
If you have a new legal enquiry, our team will be happy to assist you. Please submit an online enquiry and a member of our team will call you.