At Delaney & Delaney, we have a special interest in commercial contracts, including drafting and reviewing contracts, and giving pre-contractual advice.
Contracts are a part of everyday life for many people and businesses, and provide a useful way to agree on what people’s rights and obligations are.
Commercial Contracts we regularly help our clients with include:
- The sale and purchase of commercial property;
- The sale and purchase of shares in a company;
- Employment Contracts;
- Commercial Leases;
- Shareholders’ Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Businesses;
- Supply Agreements;
- Licence Agreements;
- Indemnity clauses;
- Client Retainer Agreements;
- Insurance Contracts; and
- Independent Contractor Agreements.
Please contact us to find out how we can use our expertise to help you with your commercial contracting needs.
We make it our mission to serve you with excellence and integrity
Get in touch with us today
If you have a new legal enquiry, our team will be happy to assist you.
Please submit an online enquiry and a member of our team will call you.